STCW Basic Safety Training
The STCW Basic Safety Training course (STCW95 & STCW 2010) is the legal minimum requirement for anyone looking for commercial work aboard vessels over 24 metres, in accordance with the STCW Code A-VI/1.
As well as the four core modules, we have now included the Proficiency in Security Awareness module as part of our STCW Basic Safety Training course, at no additional cost to you. Although it is not an essential requirement of the course, as of 1st January 2014 all seafarers must receive approved security awareness training.
The STCW (95) Basic Safety Training course includes:
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW A-VI/1-1)
- Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention (STCW A-VI/1-2)
- Elementary First Aid (STCW A-VI/1-3)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW A-VI/6-1)
This course includes all five modules, but they can also be booked separately for increased flexibility.
Food and accommodation are included.
Please contact UKSA to check availability and book.