Elite Offshore Private Limited
Elite Offshore Pvt Ltd
To provide course compliant with, and meeting the requirements of, the International Maritime Dangerous Goods code, 2016 Edition. This includes amendments 38-16 and is the “appropriate training for shore-side staff involved with dangerous goods.
This course provides training directed at the Mariner, Port & Terminal Handlers, Freight Forwarders, Shippers, Manufacturer and the Consumer in understanding the terminology, classification, packaging, labelling of Dangerous cargoes. The course covers the complete handling processes from start including documentation, Emergency Response in case of an incident and Medical First Aid.
Following require training as per IMDG Code 126.96.36.199, Shore based personnel such as those who:
- Classify dangerous goods and identify Proper Shipping Names of dangerous goods;
- Pack dangerous goods;
- Mark, label or placard dangerous goods;
- Load/unload Cargo Transport Units;
- Prepare transport documents for dangerous goods;
- Offer dangerous goods for transport;
- Accept dangerous goods for transport;
- Handle dangerous goods in transport;
- Prepare dangerous goods loading/stowage plans;
- Load/unload dangerous goods into/from ships;
- Carry dangerous goods in transport;
- Enforce or survey or inspect for compliance with applicable rules and regulations; or
- Are otherwise involved in the transport of dangerous goods as determined by the competent authority.
INR 10,000.00 ex. VAT
Elite Offshore Pvt Ltd have not provided any upcoming dates.