STCW Crisis Management and Human Behaviour
Seascope Maritime Training
About the course
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- Shipboard emergency procedures
- Controlled response to Emergenices
- Control and management of passengers and other personnel during an emergency situation
- Establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- Dealing with and understanding Crowds in panic situations
- Shipboard drills
The course will include videos, group discussions, presentations and emergency simulation exercises.
Successful completion of course is determined by ongoing assessement.
Minimum number of students required (12)
This course is governed under new regulations STCW78 as amended and approved by the MCA
GBP 115.50 incl. VAT